Monday, August 4, 2008

My experience of being a UiTMT student for approximately one month..

Before I come here,I was so excited because I like Terengganu..It's because Terengganu is famous with the beach..I like beach very much..So,at the first time I come here(Dungun),I was very happy because of the environment..Besides,it's near of the beach..

I think UiTMT is the best place to get the study because of the environment ..But in here,there is no bowling alley,cinema and also shopping mall..So,I can't play bowling =(
But all of this is not a reason why I can't study without the bowling alley and so on..From now,I must learn how to manage myself without my family..

1 comment:

Nur Syazwani said...

You must stand on your own feet as you're a grown up already. That's the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to you. Take care ya!